This product must be added to your cart to apply code PORK150
Mino Prime Pork Loin is 2.5 pounds separated into two loins. Pork loin is an ideal dinner choice and relatively easy to make, just a few simple ingredients and an oven.
My only request, do not overcook it. Pork does not have to be cooked well done, I promise. Although it was thought that pork had to be cooked to well done for safety reasons, there is now evidence that pork can (and should) be cooked to medium or 140 to 145 F. The interior will have a lovely rosy color, and the texture will not be dry or tough.
Recipe tips: * Always allow you meat to come to room temperature before cooking
- Rub the loin with a blend of olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh garlic, sage, rosemary and thyme. Fresh is preferred but when in a pinch you can use some Italian seasoning mix and olive oil just add the fresh minced garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place seasoned pork loin on a rack on top of your small roasting pan ( you can use a sheet tray if you have to)
- Roast for 10-12 minutes then turn your temperature down to 300 degrees letting it roast until internal temperature is 135 degrees Fahrenheit
- Take it out, cover it with foil, letting it rest for 10 minutes. The temperature should be at 140 degrees after resting
- Slice and serve, the results should be tender and juicy
There are no reviews yet.