Want to make a delicious meatball? Here is my recipe for the most flavorful Mino Prime Meatballs. I have been making meatballs for awhile but I found a way to elevate it with using my leftover Mino Prime burger meat. We have all been there, you took out all your burgers but did not make them all. What do you do with the leftovers when your not in the mood for burgers? Make meatballs! This dish is always a favorite in my house, especially with picky kids who are obsessed with noodles. Quick, easy and delicious, feel free to make your own sauce or use one of your favorite jars, no judgments.
Mino Prime Meatball Recipe
- Left over Mino Prime Sliders. 1 slider is 4 oz. so 4 of them equals a pound.
- ¼ pound of Mino Prime ground pork
- 1 half of a large white onion-grated
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp ground fennel
- salt and pepper
- 2 shakes of ground red pepper
- 2–3 cloves of minced garlic
- Preheat your oven to 365 degrees
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl—make sure to use a cheese grater or micro plane to add the onion
- Mix thoroughly by hand, massaging the ingredients together
- Form the mixture into 6 equal size balls (for larger meatballs)
- Place your meatballs on a foil lined sheet tray
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes
- Remove and add to your favorite sauce. Enjoy!