Cooking the perfect steak is not as hard as it seems, anyone can do it! Mino Prime implored chef Mauro Berutti to show us how he does it. I am not a chef myself, but I love a great cut of steak and this love drove me to perfect my grilling skills. If you know me you know I love to grill but sometimes a great reverse sear inside is more approachable. Check out the tutorial and call me with grilling questions. Thanks, Mino 630-796-1851
Mino Prime presents Chef Mauro Berruti Recipe for the Perfect Steak on the Stove Top
- Bring your Mino Prime Steak, in this case a 22oz Cowboy Ribeye to room temperature: leave out for 45 minutes
- Season you steak with salt, I use Maldon Salt If you prefer something other than salt, check out our Seasonings.
- Pre-heat your pan until it is very hot! (use cast iron if you have it) Coat your pan with Olive oil
- Place the Mino Prime Steak in the pan to sear each side for 2 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees while you are pan searing your steaks.
- Remove the steak from the pan and put it on the cooking rack before putting it in the oven.
- Brush ribeye with olive oil and season with a sprig of thyme( this can be butter and rosemary, whatever you like)
- Place in the preheated oven for 7-8 minutes
- Remove from the oven, let it rest for about 5-7 minutes and finish with Maldon salt
- Slice and serve!