Mino Prime Mahi Mahi is sourced from South America and delivered with 4 individually sealed 8 oz pieces. Mahi Mahi is known for it’s meaty texture and mild flavor making it great for tacos, sandwiches or grilled alone. I prefer to pack on some cajun seasoning throw it on the medium-high grill. Below are 10 easy grilling steps for the perfect Mahi Mahi.
10 Easy Grilling Steps for Mino Prime Mahi Mahi
- Naturally thaw your individually wrapped 8oz pieces of Mino Prime Mahi Mahi
- season with whatever you like, I prefer Cajun seasoning.
- Apply cooking spray or oil to your grill grates to prevent fish from sticking
- Heat your grill to medium high
- Grill each side for 7 minutes, flipping the Mahi Mahi when the color starts to turn white
- If your using a marinade or dressing now’s the time to marinate it
- Test your Mahi Mahi to see if it’s done by flaking it with a fork.
- Continue grilling if the fish does not flake easily, flipping it from side to side.
- Once your Mahi Mahi starts to flake, your ready to serve
- Add a chimichurri style sauce or pineapple and mango salsa and your ready to ENJOY!!!
There are no reviews yet.